In the first episode of The Kamal Jahid Show, I share my personal story of heartbreak, travel, and self-discovery. From leaving Morocco to landing in Poland, I take you on a journey of finding my way in a new country, facing challenges, and embracing new opportunities.
Through my experiences, I share the importance of storytelling, trusting your instincts, and taking risks to live a fulfilling life. This episode is an inspiring conversation that will teach you how to overcome adversity and follow your dreams.
In this episode, you will also learn about:
- The advice my loving mother gave me that radically changed my mindset
- The feeling of pure freedom I experienced when I landed in Warsaw, Poland
- My thrilling and nerve-wracking first day at work and unforgettable first Polish party
- How an incredibly kind and wise 85-year-old man showed me the way when I got lost in the small village of Plock
- The captivating story of the first Polish girl I met, and how Polish hospitality completely convinced me to make a life in Poland
- My jarring experience of getting fired and the exhausting process of looking for a new job
- How I started a highly successful and popular blog about dating and landed a lucrative book contract
- My trip to Germany, and how I felt like an outsider in a foreign land
- My triumphant return to Poland in 2011, and the countless lessons I learned along the way
So, join me on this journey of self-improvement and discovery, and learn how to overcome challenges, trust your instincts, and make the most of the opportunities that come your way. Don’t forget to tune in to The Kamal Jahid Show and be inspired to live your best life.