“I would love to go out more often, but I really don’t have the time“
“I’m too tired right now to play sports and lift weights“
“I would love to invite this girl to a meal I would have prepared, but I can’t cook, and I don’t have the time to learn.”
It’s amazing how time and fatigue are the centers of all the excuses you can give yourself to not fulfill your dreams and simply having a more attractive lifestyle.
The two pillars of a man’s life is the time and energy. Time, we know, is the only real resource we have. It is up to us to make choices how to use the time allotted to us. Study. Make money. Playing video games. Learn to cook or again, get out, gather numbers and dates with pretty ladies.
Time is your number 1 resource.
But it would be simple to have endless time to devote to one activity. For example, stop sleeping, eating, washing and you will then have 24 hours a day to do what you want! But then, very quickly, you will become a zombie, completely emptied and even will be incurring serious health concerns. Quickly because you won’t have any more energy.
In fact, the energy is your number 2 resource.
You must indeed be fit to lead an attractive lifestyle, play sports, meet girls. This state is required for this kind of aura we call charisma.
From there, I’ll tell you friends, that if you learn to master your time and energy, all your dreams become accessible, whether to learn guitar, earn more money to redo your wardrobe and have a sexy style.
So today I will show you how you can gain so much time that your friends will think you lead a double life! 😉
Eliminate the “false break”
It is normal to rest for precisely recover the energy that was expended during the day. But there are ways more effective than others to recharge your batteries.
Waste time on Facebook, Youtube, watching TV, this is what I call false rest. Although these are activities that require little energy and allow to evacuate (more or less) the stress of the day and even fight depression if we are to believe this study: http://www.ncbi. nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21879884), but they do not lead to good rest and are time consuming!
On average, a French passes 2h30h per day in front of a of screen for leisure activities (TV, Facebook, Internet, video games …) according to the INSEE. And then we talk about the average in France, so we can suspect that some may spend more than 5 hours per day oin front of a screen to do absolutely no fucking thing!
After a year, this represents no less than 862 hours lost watching videos, commercials or posting comments on Facebook that no one cares about! That’s 36 days! More than one month! Imagine that you put those hours to do sports, to read, learn an instrument, to earn money or get out! Your lifestyle would be so much more attractive!
Resting efficiently means replacing two hours of TV by a 20-minute nap, for example.
In 20 minutes of efficient rest you can get as much rest as in 1:30.night sleep For this, we must apply some well-known rules of professional nap 😉
– Lie down but not entirely. It seems that sitting, leaning slightly back and legs stretched out in front of you is the best position.
– Put ear plugs to isolate yourself during these 20 minutes of recovery.
– Immerse yourself in complete darkness.
– Cover up of a small quilt or a jacket. The body temperature can fall sharply in a 20-minute nap.
– Do not try to sleep. Just let your mind rest. Imagine yourself where you would want to be, for example, on a beach. Imagine the sound of the waves and the smell of the sand… By focusing on an image and feel, your mind will disconnect from the reality around it, and this reduced alertness is conducive to the entry into REM sleep, which can be achieved fairly easily with practice in the area of the siesta. These nap techniques have been widely used by Newton, Napoleon, and even … French President Jacques Chirac. Anyway, the 20-minute nap is a way of being much more rapidly in shape and available in a short time.
Sleep less, sleep better.
Caution! Sleep is a healthy activity that best regenerates our energy level and our health. However, by improving the quality of your sleep first, you can naturally reduce its amount, causing quite a time saver.
Personally, having always been a very heavy sleeper (minimum 10 hours per night), and later got interested in my own sleep patterns, and its quality, I was able to quickly satisfy myself with a total of only 6 hours and 40 minutes of sleep, and be more fit than ever.
This is saving 3 hours and 20 minutes per day. Add those to the unnecessary 2hours 30 minutes past in front of a screen and that makes almost six hours per day to gain 😉
– First, try to incorporate a 20-minute nap in your day. Such a nap is as powerful as 1:30 of sleep. Once you have taken this habit, you can try a second, and so further reduce the length of your night sleep.
– Go to bed only when you’re tired. Going to bed before your body sends you signals of fatigue (which proves that it is hormonally ready to go to sleep), is unnecessary. You simply lose time getting to sleep. It is not productive to set a bedtime schedule. But is necessary to wake-up always at the same time. The circadian rhythm is regulated automatically and you will feel fatigue in the evenings at the right time.
– Turn off electronic devices in your room. Blue light emitting diodes emit radiation such as your pituitary analyse as the sunlight and it will decrease the depth of your sleep. Be sure to sleep in the dark and laptop off 😉
– On rge food level, coffee, chocolate and tea are stimulants. To be avoided before bedtime. Prefer a meal containing fish (because they contain amino acid neurotransmitters that facilitate sleep onset), and a source of complex carbohydrates such as quinoa, pasta, rice … (which facilitate a state of relaxation as well).
– For those who would like to deepen this, control their rest and save time on their night’s sleep without damaging their health, I invite them to learn about the concepts of co-sleeping and polyphasic sleep.
Turn off your God-damn TV!
This point is similar to the first, but it deserved to be highlighted. In life we must know what we want. If your goal is to go out with beautiful and interesting women and live a fulfilling life, television is the last thing that will help you in this direction.
Of course watching a good movie once in a while is beneficial to good film culture, which is always good in conversation, but that’s where it stops. For information, internet, newspapers or RSS newscasts are faster ways to access directly the news.
Being efficient is to make a maximum in a minimum time and with minimum energy. To do this, we must be already focused on what we are doing.
An increase in your energy already increases your concentration. Then, know that being bothered when working drastically decreases yur concentration. In fact, it has been proved that our brain is at its maximum concentration after 20 minutes and that it takes 20 minutes to get back into the activity in question every time we are distracted. So when you work, give yourself a time limit during which you are 100% immersed in what you are doing. Not going to watch your mail or messages every 10 minutes.
You may also be efficient in your workout, for this to take a minimum of time and energy and still be fit for other aspects of your life. To achieve this choose a training method to save time, as the Lafay method.
Have an agenda
Because it is necessary that you know how to organize yourself, not having to think three hours on what you have to do, then just because a man without an agenda is not attractive! You simply can not manage a full and rich lifestyle without an agenda which just remembering by heart all your appointments!
So have an agenda, and above all, fill it 😉
With these 6 simple tips I have proved that any lambda man should not complain of not having enough time not to live his dreams, go out and meet girls before applying at least all those tips.
NEVER FORGET THIS: You have the same 24 hours a day Einstein, Gandhi, Malcolm X had in their day;-)